Sunday, May 31, 2009

37 weeks




I am now considered full term, which means I could technically go into labor at any moment! Although, I am not getting my hopes up... I am not enjoying sleep as much as I used to. It is hot, uncomfortable, and I am up about every 1 1/2 hours to go potty, so that is not fun! Also, my feet hurt like crazy, and nothing seems to help. But that is really the worse of it. Swimming has been a life saver though, it is so refreshing and relaxing!!! We go to the doctor tomorrow. I hope he does an internal exam because I am curious to see if I am dilated at all. Ben's head is so low that at times when I am sitting if he moves his head it makes me jump out of my seat! I can't believe that in four weeks our little guy will be here. Derek is so excited and that is so great to see. I will keep you all updated!!!

3 comments:

catd said...

Oh so close. Keep swimming. It must feel great to have all the weight and pressure off. I'm anxious to get your report after the doctor tomorrow. An agent just came to preview the house and is bringing someone by tomorrow.

Mary said...

YEAH!!! I will definitely pray..remember that it only takes one buyer!!!!

catd said...

Ok, I have to say it. Everytime I look at the front view pic I laugh at how completely ROUND you are. It's like someone took a compass and put the point in your belly button and then drew a circle.