Sunday, December 7, 2008

12 weeks!


Hi everyone. Well I am now 12 weeks along...YEAH! I can believe that I am almost 1/3 of the way through. I am also excited to get into the second trimester. I heard that the second trimester is the most fun. I can't wait to feel the baby move and to find out what we are having. Anyone had thoughts as to if they think it will be a boy or a girl??? My next doctors appointment is 12/22 which is 3 days before we go to Hawaii. I need to ask him what activities I can and cannot do while there. It is going to be hard to sit on the sidelines while everyone else is jumping from rocks...but napping on the beach does not sound bad! I have been feeling good. I haven't thrown up in about a week and a half, which is wonderful. I have been forcing myself to drink milk, YUCK, but it is not so bad as long as I have a brownie along with it. My belly is about 31 inches, and my pants are feeling a little uncomfortable. Since I wear my pants below my belly I think I will still have quite a few more weeks in them. I can't wait to buy my first pair of maternity pants, they look so comfy! Oh, and pray for me...finals are coming up and projects are due and I am tired!

3 comments:

catd said...

Your little belly is starting to puuch. So cute. Do you feel you are gaining weight any where else? You still look the same. If I were there I could rub your tummy. Did you get any xmas decs up? I am praying for you...always.

Mary said...

Hey mom, Yeah we did decorate. The house looks so nice, but I need more decorations now that we have more space!I think I have gained a little weight in the past couple weeks, but when I had gone to the doctor on my last visit it was exactly the same as my visit before. I do not have a scale at home...so we will see. When you come in January we will have to buy maternity clothes! I will need ones for student teaching. I can't believe that by this time next year I will have a baby, and possibly a job as a teacher. Am I ready to grow up???

catd said...

Yes, you're ready. You will handle everything just fine. Doesn't mean every day will be easy but you do what you need to do and you will love being a momma. Plus you have a great husband who will do anything for you. In some ways you've been a grown up for a long time. I get so anxious to come see you.