Monday, June 22, 2009

39 weeks


So, my ultra sound due date has come on gone... I am really hoping that this week is the week. I am miserable and tired, but I can't sleep. I am having contractions, but nothing that are regular for extended periods of time. At my doctor's appt. last week I was only a fingertip dilated and 70% effaced. I have another appt. tomorrow and I am really hoping that I have made some progress. Today I am very crampy and it feels like I am going to start my period..so who knows maybe that is a sign. My sister tooks pictures of us at Woodward Parka and they turned out great. I can't believe how big my belly is, it's crazy. I finally have stretch marks, but only on the right side beacuse that is the side that Ben is always on... They are not too bad and I am hoping that they fade away after my belly goes back to a normal size. Pray that this week is the week!
Oh, and I got a job teaching preschool for CUSD. It is perfect becsue it is only part time and I am home before Derek has to leave for work so we will not need to find childcare. Such a blessing. I get to teach, and get to stay home with Benji, it is truly perfect!!!

1 comment:

Kim Becker said...

That's awesome how your work schedule worked out for you. That's a real blessing.
I know Benji will be here so soon. Please keep us informed. Tell your mom to twitter an update or something as soon as he arrives. I pray for an easy peasy labor. (Or at least as easy as something called labor can be!)