Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dreaming of Twins





So I am having dreams that I am going to have twins. This is kind of starting to freak me out! Either I am nervous about having twins and that is why I am dreaming about it, or God is trying to prepare me... I am not saying I wouldn't be totally happy with twins, but wow going from zero to two is a little overwhelming. I guess I just have to wait and see what I am blessed with. (But I am still a little nervous) Who knows maybe Derek and I will be the new "John and Kate Plus 8"

1 comment:

Kim Becker said...

Hey Mary. I came to this blog through your mom's. I hope you don't mind me checking in on your progress too. :) I loved being pregnant! I would be pregnant again if I could, but I'm past wanting more babies, so I guess that doesn't work, plus Chris had a vasectomy (actually 2, first one didn't take), so... I'm done.
Anyway, call me crazy, but I hoped with each pregnancy that I was going to have twins, you know get two for the price of one. Not a bad gig in my opinion. A lot of work I hear, but worth it.
So no matter how many you're having I know God has blessed you with the means to be a great mommy and love and take care of him/her/them. And you have your mom coming back. I know she'll be a big help to you also. And you have a great hubby sounds like, so you are set to be fruitful and multiply! :)
Hope you are feeling well and getting more energy back now. The second trimester is the best. Enjoy it! It's all over too soon and then your life will change, for the better mind you, but it will change.

How exciting!