Monday, November 3, 2008

We're having a a baby



It is official we went to the doctor and I am 6 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it! We are so excited and are having a hard time with waiting until June to meet our baby boy or girl. I knew right away that I was pregnant. Not because I "had a feeling" but because I took 9 pregnancy tests. Yeah I know, I'm crazy. I just didn't think it would happen so fast. I was so happy to hear the doctor say for sure that I was pregnant. My next doctors appointment is on the 25th. So far I am feeling okay. I am nauseous all the time and hungry all the time. The tiredness has kicked into full gear as well. Well I will keep you posted, and more picks are going to come soon...

1 comment:

hsmypsn said...

email peggy bell about your site! we're looking at it together right now, and she would love to keep up with the updates about your baby! luv ya!
stanpeg@sbcglobal.net